Human Resource Generalist
Do you have experience as a Human Resources Generalist?
This position involves relocation to South Dakota.
Relocation assistance is available!
Competitive pay commensurate with experience and skill level.
401/k and Short term and Long term disability insurance paid for by company.
South Dakota is personal income tax free state.
Join a rapidly expanding global label printing company! CCL Label in Sioux Falls, SD is looking for quality individuals with experience as a Human Resources Generalist.
CCL Label is a profit-sharing company and our industry is exploding with demand for packaging. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and we are looking for individuals to take their careers to the next level.
• Experience required for the position is 6 months to 2 years.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The position supports the organization through work in several areas of human resources.
• Coordinates employee hiring with ad development, screening, recruiting, interviewing, completing reference checks.
• Conduct orientation training and ensure all new hire paperwork is completed properly and in accordance with policies and state and/or federal laws.
• Provides reports and verifies reports for personnel and benefits.
• Tracks training for the locations.
• Receives and either acts or notifies Manager of employee requests or situations needing to be resolved.
• Assist in ensuring compliance laws and regulations.
• Conduct accident investigation.
• Attend job fairs.
• Assist employees with benefit questions and enrollment procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Involves generally routine or standardized activities, involving some choice of action within limits defined by standard instructions with a moderate effect on the work of others.
• The position performs work as assigned by others but the position sets priorities for assigned tasks.
• Responsibilities include daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly time frames for
• Impact of errors can be, pay to the employee is to much or not enough or recruiting of the wrong person for a position and also reports not accurate with which management decisions may be made.
• Ability to communicate and have interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or scheduled form.
• Ability to solve problems when symptoms are sometimes vague and may not be related to the real problem. Facts may be incomplete or misleading. Assumptions occasionally must be made to fill in the gaps.
• Must possess integrity, communication and reason skills to provide a positive work environment.
• Will comply with all general safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and communicate in some manner either by speech/ hearing or through written communication.
• The employee frequently is required to stand/ walk; occasionally required to sit, climb and balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
We are an EOE employer.